Support our school with a tax-deductible donation to the 2019 Fall Community Giving Campaign
Your one-time or monthly gift to Friends of SWS supports our children, teachers, and staff beyond the DCPS budget.
We are asking each family to contribute $200 per child at SWS as a one-time gift, or $17 per month per child, as you are able.
All contributions make a difference, so please give what you are comfortable contributing.
Your gift helps make possible so many important supports and enhancements at our school:
- FoodPrints - a well-loved signature program at SWS
- High-quality learning materials for our classrooms
- Professional development for staff
- Learning supports for students
- Lower adult-to-student ratios
- Other ways we go beyond our DCPS budget
You can give online by clicking the green Donate Now button above, or by dropping a check or money order at the office with Ms. Shawna.
Your gift enhances our strong academics and Reggio-inspired learning environment, and it inspires more joy, love of learning, and innovation. Thank you for contributing!